Creative photography specialising in co-producing, documenting, promoting and cross communicating your narratives. Event photography, portrait work - private/business commissions, ltd edition print sales yournature.co.uk - 5% of all sales donated to Wildlife Trusts Wales & Friends of the Earth Cymru.
covering - sustainability, environment, local economy, circular economy, efficiency, community energy, renewables, community banking, fair- trade, conservation, ecological restoration, green infrastructure, nature, climate change and rewilding. Community cohesion/resilience, health & well being, social/gender equality and inclusion.
I have provided content for publications, reports, websites, social media and exhibitions, including exhibition delivery. I have co-produced research for academic research, worked with community organisations, third sector, private business and local authority.
Twitter @nspugh. I am very well connected on Facebook and Twitter, and I am administrator to several related accounts to the above themes*, hence able to include post social media promotional communications as an extended service.
• Creative Illustration of narratives to document launch new campaigns, digital media statergies, producing professional engaging photos which capture events.
• An attention to detail, relaying the discussions and mood of attendees at events.
• Delivery of a style which is unique and of the highest quality.
• Unobtrusive interaction.
• Technical knowledge and ability to create fantastic results for a client.
• Post social media communications and promotion of narratives, if required.
• Digital manipulation so if you require more artful interpretations.
• Creation of bespoke work for retail.
• Bespoke portraiture. We’d discuss, lighting and surroundings, usual or unusual, at home, the work place, or destinations that mean the most to you. Props can be used, unusual attire or natural. We can look to illustrate stories, posed, fly on the wall, incidental, or documentary.
• Community, campaign, trust, environmental or an social equality group costings are open to discussion. For example, I can create an online holding page for attendees to purchase, to redeem some of my costs. Myself retaining copyright, which then might be used later for only editorial licensing.
• License / stock photography.
• Prints / Ltd Edition Prints
• Digital art work.
Clients have included: Natural Resources Wales, Cardiff University - Cardiff School of Social Sciences, Wildlife Trusts Wales, Cynnal Cymru, Cardiff Metropolitan University - School of Psychology, Friends Of The Earth Cymru, Grow Wild UK & Wales, Street Games, Cardiff Cycle City, Scarlet Design, Sustrans Cymru, CTC - The National Cycling Charity, Frack Free Wales, Cardiff Transition, Mind Cymru.
Delivery of photos
You photos will be made available to review and download in a private password gallery on this site. I will send you the link and password.
Event Photography, website shoots
I charge £200 half day - 4hrs, £360 per day. This includes the time in post editing and agreed preference of delivery of images. Please note that a large part of the work is in post editing, it can be as long or longer than the shoot itself.
Portrait, Family Shoots, Profile Shots
I charge £30per hour. One hours shoot equals 3hrs work including post edit delivery and a private password protected download gallery from my website.
Traveling expenses are negotiable, it depends upon exact locations. Travel time to your shoot is charged at £30 per hour. 40p per mile is charged for jobs further than a 20mile radius surrounding Cardiff.
At your 'public' event please display this disclaimer on your online advertising, and display at the event:
“A Professional photographer, will be present taking pictures and footage. These images may be used, without further notification, at a later date to market this event, within the following printed materials: brochures, newsletters, marketing material, videos, hoardings, editorial, website and our social media sites. The images also can be licensed for third party editorial use. If you have any issues with this please notify us or the official photographer on the day”